What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

opening word documents issue

FolkedXGene

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So on my iPhone i just tap on the attachment and the .doc opens up as a read only file. I just bought the new iPad and when I tap on the attachment it just gives the loading wheel and then nothing happens. I tap and hold but no pop up comes asking me to open the file. I also downloaded the documents to go app but it downs't give me an option to open it there either. I also noticed when I uploaded a doc from my computer by syncing it that the edit feature is off. The document gets jumbled and wont show any edits. The blinking word bar is also the height of two lines instead of the one. I'm wondering if anyone else has had this problem. It's not the iPad keyboard itslef because i can type notes just fine and the only place I have problems is with .doc or .xls attachments or files

Most reactions

Latest posts