What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Only one email signature?

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Good idea, but too logical.
Those of us with a hasty disposition are likely to hit send at the end of our diatribes and then think of signature selection......

cjc123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Multiple email signature work around.

This may be a lame work around, but here goes...

Open one email account, open a new email, type in the various email signatures you want to be able to use, save the email as a draft.

Remove the default email signature from your iPad settings.

Whenever you want to process an email (compose, send, forward) first open the draft, "select" and "copy" the signature you want to use. Then you can "paste" it at the bottom of any email.

You can go back to the draft anytime you want to change to a different signature or after you have had to copy and paste something else.

Hope this helps.

WardSmall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Either one should work fine. See the example below. If you are chairman of the board, you can include that as part of your title; e.g. Chairman of Board of Directors, and it will be apparent that you head the group.

WardSmall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yahoo offers only a choice of 9 styles of type to insert a signature in outgoing email and I don't like.any of them. I have tried to insert one that I pasted from elsewhere but in the outgoing mail it does

Most reactions

Latest posts