onlineshops in EU?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by stillestund, May 4, 2011.

1. stillestund

stillestund iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello!

I'm getting a bit frustrated when shopping accessories for my ipad, since all the cool stuff is made - and shipped from outside EU, and since the Danish postal service is making sure that taxes are paid, they also take a fee for doing that... so everything is getting very expensive. Does anyone know of any good online shop that is situated inside EU? I'm especially looking for:

zaggmate with bluetooth keyboard for ipad 2 (Iøve only found shops that carry the one for the original)

a book-like case (like the dodocase, portenza or octaval)

2. Tim SPRACKLEN

Tim SPRACKLEN iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +121 / 0
  3. DontUnderstandMyIpad

DontUnderstandMyIpad iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    As far as I know is there no European online shop selling the Zaggmate for iPad 2, as of now.

Now Zagg had intended to ship european orders from Ireland and likely will do so again in the near future. But currently there seems to be a large delay from that shipment center, so Zagg reverted back to their US shipping center.

It will be best to contact Zagg.com, when they will continue shipping Zaggmates from their Ireland shipping center.
  4. Tim SPRACKLEN

Tim SPRACKLEN iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +121 / 0
    Thanks, DontUnderstandMyIpad, of course - I'd forgotten and the link I gave was for the iPad1 Zagg case...doh....:(

Tim