What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OneNote for iPad?!

this man

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh and it's free so far

But can I use OneNote offline? Or do I have to be on the internet every time I want to use it? If I can't use it offline it's useless to me.

At least with apps like Notability and Apple Notes I can use them offline and sync them when I have an available internet connection. I don't know about your area of the world but here I can't always get a wifi or other kind of connection.

Last edited:

Bosvaark

iPF Noob
Reaction score
this man said:
But can I use OneNote offline? Or do I have to be on the internet every time I want to use it? If I can't use it offline it's useless to me.

At least with apps like Notability and Apple Notes I can use them offline and sync them when I have an available internet connection. I don't know about your area of the world but here I can't always get a wifi or other kind of connection.

Outline is an offline or online meaning you can synch any new info if you have an Internet connection , or wait until you do have an Internet connection, I carry all my OneNote files with me, try it there is no cost, but you will need to setup Dropbox to synch data, I find it works the best compared to the other offerings on the app store.

Bosvaark

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bosvaark said:
Outline is an offline or online meaning you can synch any new info if you have an Internet connection , or wait until you do have an Internet connection, I carry all my OneNote files with me, try it there is no cost, but you will need to setup Dropbox to synch data, I find it works the best compared to the other offerings on the app store.

If you decide to use it make sure your OneNote files are in the Dropbox main folder, I had to move mine , pm me if you need detailed help as I don't always check the forum.

Most reactions

Latest posts