What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One particular app will not sync

Chopper2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey all ... need some assistance. I have the ability to get other apps to sync from my PC to my IPad but for whatever reason cannot get MLB at Bat to sync. It shows up available in my library as well as an available app to check the box and sync. However, when I sync, the icon for the app appears on my Ipad screen preview on the comp while the sync is in progress. When the sync finishes, the icon for MLB disappears again. I have tried to delete the app and bring it back but this was also unsuccessful. Any help would be appreciated.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
You don't say what version of iOS you are using. MLB needs 4.0 or above. If you have an iPad 2, you're already there. If you have an iPad 1 and don't know, go to Settings >> General >> About, and see what it says beside version.

If you have not restarted you iPad in a while, that's always a good idea. Apps icons have been known to refuse to show after a sync, and then show up after a restart. To restart the iPad, hold down the power button until the red off slider appears, and slide it to turn the iPad off. Once it is completely off hold the button again until the Apple logo appears.

It is also possible the MLB program is hiding in a folder or other screen. Tap your home button twice, a few seconds apart or you'll get the multitask bar. When you have the search screen type in MLB and see if the app shows up on the list. If it does you can use it from there, or start searching your screens and folders to find it.

Most reactions