What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Omg tried everything help!

ipadgangsta

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok so ive seen this problem in a lot of places but always a solution... My ipad 1 3g is stuck in recovery mode no computer will recognize it. Ive tried dfu mode its completely invisible to any pc. absolutely nothing happens when you plug it in. When u plug into the wall charger it makes a the notification sound and charges. Ive tried all the normal solutions different pcs different ipod cables dfu mode and obviously stuck already in recovery... usb 2.0 ports always. restarted both pc and ipad... like i said ive tried every normal solution tried reading tons of forums but to no avail... somebody please hlep

OP
I

ipadgangsta

iPF Noob
Reaction score
oh yeah

Not under warranty either so taking to the store is not an option

OP
I

ipadgangsta

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No its not and I forgot to say it started all this when I chose the erase all data option from the ipad itself.

greasemuntney

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try another cable I had this happen one time with a 3g iphone. After trying a new cable it worked great and I fixed my issue. Hope thats it.

ipadbraincell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You could download the free ASUS A1 charger, it increases the power to USB ports

OP
I

ipadgangsta

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No as I said above I've tried multiple cables all working on other devices and even went and bought a new 1 lol I see the same answers everywhere I'm starting to lose hope. :(

simontay78

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.SimonVideo.com
Try the following

Try press & hold the power button all the way for 15 seconds until the screen black out & apple logo should come back up....if this fails then follow the option below
  1. Before connecting to your computer via cable, press & hold the home button.
  2. connect cable and you should be in DFU mode
  3. Restore to factory setting
0​

Last edited:

ipadbraincell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ipadgangsta said:
No as I said above I've tried multiple cables all working on other devices and even went and bought a new 1 lol I see the same answers everywhere I'm starting to lose hope. :(

I was thinking on the lines if your ipad charger is faulty, this would charge your iPad without buying another charger 1st just to try it out.

OP
I

ipadgangsta

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nope tried all these and tiny umbrella won't work either considering my PC won't detect it..thanks and keep the ideahs coming I'm willing to try anything by now .

user1543

iPF Noob
Reaction score
google the word ichargeandsync and you will see a great fix for PC to ipad charge and sync issues You probably need to restore to factory settings first and get a good charge. This iCHargeandsync come with a great friffin charger and the cables to connect to a PC. The top pick on google is the one.​

Most reactions

Latest posts