What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

oldcogitator2b1 (jIM)

oldcogitator2b1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Greetings to this forum, ay I introduce myself as oldcogitator2b1. I have recently purchased a Ipad 16 GB. setting a sub acct. on Yahoo and airport express some had me looking at Ipad app's on Itunes. TRICK IS MODEUM TO ROUTER TO AIRPORT EXPRESS configure your computers name to sharing and wahla. I am disappointed in no flash at the last moment, hulu c-span and any of the games on facebook don't function w/o flash. Anyone here that watched fancast, can't do that w/o flash. Just my opening thought's, would to find out yours...http://www.islateforums.net/images/smilies/confused.gif

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
Welcome to the forums. I don't miss flash, because I don't use it. But, I do understand some do. As far as the iPad goes, for me it is a near perfect device. So glad I got one.... And glad to here from a fellow 16g owner!

brhon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Greetings to this forum, ay I introduce myself as oldcogitator2b1. I have recently purchased a Ipad 16 GB. setting a sub acct. on Yahoo and airport express some had me looking at Ipad app's on Itunes. TRICK IS MODEUM TO ROUTER TO AIRPORT EXPRESS configure your computers name to sharing and wahla. I am disappointed in no flash at the last moment, hulu c-span and any of the games on facebook don't function w/o flash. Anyone here that watched fancast, can't do that w/o flash. Just my opening thought's, would to find out yours...http://www.islateforums.net/images/smilies/confused.gif

Welcome from Michigan.

Most reactions

Latest posts