What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Old Purchases

Deejay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have recently returned to the world of Ipad (about 6 hours ago infact) and i want to try to get back all the apps i purchased over the years.

Between 2012 - 2015 i had an Ipad 2 then an Ipad Mini and now an Ipad Air 2.

I purchased a bunch of games/apps on my ipad 2, I didn't re download everything to my mini as i was using it as a reader only

I loaded up the latest Itunes and none of the apps are there.
Can someone tell me who i need to contact? is it general Apple or is there a specific address that i should use?

BTW I still have the Email receipts etc from apple for my purchases.

Thanks.

OP
D

Deejay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So yeah, if i click on My purchases it lists them........:oops:

When they open that golden envelope for the doofus of the year award, i will have my fingers crossed....

In my defence i assumed Itunes would auto list my purchases.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You can also open the App Store app on your iPad and tap the purchased button at the bottom of the main screen to view all your previously purchased or downloaded apps.
image.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
D

Deejay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yip, i noticed some missing, although there are some i don't remember :rolleyes:

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hold in mind that some of the apps may no longer be available, even if listed in the Purchased list.

yip, i noticed some missing, although there are some i don't remember :rolleyes:
That's why I keep a complete copy of my iTunes library on an external hard drive. Even if an app or any other iTunes content I've previously purchased is no longer available, I can transfer it from the copy stored on my hard drive.
You may want to consider this to preserve what's still available and for all future purchases.

OP
D

Deejay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good idea, I just noticed that two things i purchased aren't listed in my purchased apps, but if i search Itunes they are there and available for download.
So worth manually checking just in case.

cheers for the help peeps.

Most reactions

Latest posts