What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Old Emails from my pc to my ipad - Help!

Langtang

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,

Seems like a simple question, but if have forever and a day, downloaded my emails to Outlook on my pc. Now I hardly use my pc - preferring the iPad above all else. Is there a way (short of fwd'ing 2000+ emails one by one) for me to get those emails from the pc to my iPad.

I have set up my plus-net, gmail and hotmail accounts on my iPad, so get any new messages on it. The older ones, however, are more of a problem.

Does anyone have a solution to my problem? Running Windoze 8 and IOS7.

Regards Dave

Sent from my ipad4

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It sounds as if those older e-mails are on your computer. So, they aren't available on the server to be able to download them to the iPad.

Which means, short of forwarding them to yourself, you won't be able to get them on the iPad.

Have you thought about a remote access app such as Splashtop or LogMeIn? Using one of those (and a program streamer you install on your computer), you can access your computer and thus the older emails when you need to.

Sorry, but I can't think of any other way to access those older e-mails.

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts