What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Old dog trying new tricks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firedawg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just bought my IPad for my part job doing inspection for insurance companies. I am trying to figure out what are the best apps to get for filling out forms on the IPad. I need to work with word doc And PDF's. I need to be able to edit them on the IPad while doing an inspection.

Thanks for the help.
Firedawg

MattIM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome To The Forum!

I don't use my iPad to create documents, but I use it a lot to read pdf files. To that purpose I have the Good Reader app. Today the app was updated that allows you to highlight and note a PDF document and your changes are saved in a PDF file that will allow you to view on a pc or Mac.

I believe there has to be an app, perhaps created by an insurance company, that allows you to fill out an insurance form. There are wordprocessing apps for the iPad that can access word docs, etc.

There are a lot of commentaries about apps in this forum's app site that you might want to browse for more pertinent information.

jaycaw

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hopefully you have a late model IPAD version. If so, you will be able to use the dictation key on the keyboard that came with the new IOS 7 update to fill out whatever forms you will be using. Just thought I would mention it.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hopefully you have a late model IPAD version. If so, you will be able to use the dictation key on the keyboard that came with the new IOS 7 update to fill out whatever forms you will be using. Just thought I would mention it.

Hi Jaycaw - just curious if you noticed the OP is over 3 years old and was the first and only one by Firedawg​ - long gone, I suspect? Dave :)

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Jaycaw - just curious if you noticed the OP is over 3 years old and was the first and only one by Firedawg​ - long gone, I suspect? Dave :)

Well I sure didn't notice it!

Jaycaw......thank you for trying to help this member, it is much appreciated, but as Giradman has said, this is an old thread with the OP long gone, so we shall now close this thread.

..............THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED..............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts