What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oklahoma

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
just seeing on the news about the tornado,my heart goes out to all those affected,just awful.

Fid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Mom and my siblings live in that area. I was talking with Mom on the phone when the sirens went off telling everyone to get into their shelters.
My heart goes out to everyone there, also. I can't imagine the fear anymore. I don't remember being scared when I was a kid living through storms like that. The rain doesn't seem to hit the ground, it flies sideways.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My prayers go out to all the families, including yours, Fid! What a terrible weather situation this had become and it looks like it's still going!!

Fid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My prayers go out to all the families, including yours, Fid! What a terrible weather situation this had become and it looks like it's still going!!

Thank you skimonkey. So far they are home and safe.
For many others the road to recovery and rebuilding. Your prayers and mine will help see them through.

Most reactions

Latest posts