1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Okay, so what do I do now?

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by rishi85, Jun 7, 2011.

1. rishi85

rishi85 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I cannot contain my excitement. I will be buying my I-pad2 exactly a week from now. I need a few heads up advice on how to go about things.
    Movies.....I will be buying ONLY two films from the apple store. Lets say for example one of the films is this:

Total Recall - Download Total Recall on iTunes

What do I need to do?
    Also.......How would the display be? Will it look good considering this is an 80s film.

Thanks
    Rishi
  2. Itzxdjx

Itzxdjx iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ah first set up an iTunes account (a.k.a apple ID) if you don't already, on your computer. That way you can skip the sign up process and sign right in when you get your iPad 2 at home. When you saign up you'll be prompt to add a credit card. This is how you can buy movie and apps through your card, you could also buy and iTunes gift card and it will credit your account.

After that you'll just search for the movie and download, I would recommend doing over wifi of course and I think it woill look decent on the iPad screen.
  3. DefBref

DefBref iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +53 / 0
    You could download it now to iTunes on your pc or mac and sync it when your iPad arrives.