What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Okay, so my iPad 2 is not taking my password

sunshine_han

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use the browser came with my ipad2, and I cannot log on to my personal accounts such like bank account or alternative email account, or other website. I entered my password, but the log on pages constantly tole me that my username and pw were wrong. If I use the exactly same info to login on my computer, no problem at all, successfully logged on.

I don't know why my iPad browser does not allow me to sign in to my different web accounts with the correct pw. Can someone help, please? Thank you.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
When you are entering the password, double check to ensure that (1) the auto caps isn't kicking in when you first start to enter the password and (2) that autocorrect isn't trying to make a word of your password, or messing up your username. You have to watch this tendency of the iPad to "correct" things...

Hope that helps.

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts