What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Okay hmm...

Jayded

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, for some reason it was tricky getting to the message body area, but here I am.
I bought my iPad2 in March of this year, and while I am still trying to get used to some things about it (no arrow keys!?!lol) overall I love it far more than I thought I would. Especially since I am now virtually bedridden. Great way to stay connected without the bulk/awkwardness of my gaming laptop.
I am off to try and find a thread regarding some odd behavior from mail this morning :)

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

OP
J

Jayded

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks. I have the manual already, and read the rules. I haven't figured out the mail issue yet, thought it had fixed itself, but it must be something happening overnight. I'm off again to see if I can figure out what settings I need to change Lol
J

rainfreak

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the site and good luck with your mail issues! I am sure that this forum is like any other on the Interwebs in that if you search and can't find an answer, just start a new thread and someone will be happy to help!

Most reactions

Latest posts