What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OK silly noob question #1

OP
D

davidtxs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There is a way to customize it for each email account you have, however this is a new feature with the ios 6 update.

However, if you don't have the recent update you can add a generic signature by going to:

Settings/Mail, contacts, calendar/signature ....and than typing your signature to appear on all.

could you aim me the right direction to do the custom I do have 6.0
thanks

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
davidtxs said:
could you aim me the right direction to do the custom I do have 6.0
thanks

You do it in the settings app here......

image-1930752989.jpg

The Archangel

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Actually was asking if theres a way to create a custom signature with a stylus like a real signature any n suggestions ??
thanks
David

The only thing I can think of for you to do is to use a picture of your written signature. Then, you can include it in every email you send.

it's a bit cumbersome that way - but there is no way to have a written signature in the stock Mail app. Heck, we only just got the ability to make signatures... :) I guess we can only hope that Apple does more with the e-mail application with future software changes.

Marilyn

Most reactions