What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OK, OK - now I get the "I need friends" thing.

GAMESHARQ

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Could you explain it to me? Because if I understand it, maybe I'll be your friend.

HedgeHogLuvva

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
aww...! How cute is this I ask you. I would explain it to you but I have absolutely no clue what you guys are talking about!

Good luck!

Think of it as xbox live/psn for apple devices

OP
NYC Adam

NYC Adam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Could you explain it to me? Because if I understand it, maybe I'll be your friend.

aww...! How cute is this I ask you. I would explain it to you but I have absolutely no clue what you guys are talking about!

Good luck!

For SHAME Supermoderator! For shame! I WAS clueless, but as my post says, now I get it. :)

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:

Good luck!

Think of it as xbox live/psn for apple devices

Oh. Okay. I think!:eek:

Good luck!

For SHAME Supermoderator! For shame! I WAS clueless, but as my post says, now I get it. :)

You are a trip!

HedgeHogLuvva

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
No No No....I am so not a gamer. No. I am NOT going to go there. No Way. GO away.

Nope. Not gonna do it.:)

What about for educational purposes? For future reference? ;)

OP
NYC Adam

NYC Adam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Now THATs a can-O-worms. Cheats?

Yes I would imagine you use it for HERE a lot!

If I may ask, what kind of work? I use mine for work as well and so far only use Goodreader, a PDF annotater, and Good mobile messaging. Any new must have suggestions?

And by the way, I have gotten a great deal from this forum, from you and the other moderators - so many, many sincere thanks!

Most reactions

Latest posts