What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ok now don't get me wrong here guys...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Buy a small document safe and stow it in there. They aren't that expensive.

OP
M325i

M325i

iPF Noob
Reaction score
^^ That's actually a really good idea, I might just pick one up soon. Although I was kind of hoping that someone would tell me how to actually monitor what goes on with my iPad, and I could like view it when I get home or something like that.(not getting a spy cam forget about it) I know there is a way how to do it. Maybe I should have posted this in iPad Hacking section, NOOOBBB mistake!! lol But seriously there has to be a way.

Last edited:

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison is a moderator, if there was a way I am sure she would already have directed you there. They are quite clever these moderators and of course have also acquired a lot of knowledge from the many posts they have seen. I do not know of any legitimate way. Maybe those who have jailbroken may know of some method, but again SP would have directed you there by now.

Sent from my beloved iPad 2 using iPF...... All For One And One For All.

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I apologise...I have just seen SP is a super moderator....so what you are asking is unlikely to exist.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison is a moderator, if there was a way I am sure she would already have directed you there. They are quite clever these moderators and of course have also acquired a lot of knowledge from the many posts they have seen. I do not know of any legitimate way. Maybe those who have jailbroken may know of some method, but again SP would have directed you there by now.

Some moderators are not so clever...:(

But we try hard...:D

Tim

OP
M325i

M325i

iPF Noob
Reaction score
^^lol.....I really appreciate the input, guess i'll try to ask the guys with the jailbroken iPads. And oh yah if I do end up finding some sort of way to "monitor" my iPad i'll be sure to post it up.

thanks

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What good is monitoring going to do if you already know that your brother doesn't respect your privacy? Even if you catch him in the act, will you leave work to wrest your iPad away from him? Do you want to spend time, especially while at work, monitoring a piece of hardware? Plus, he could drop or otherwise damage your iPad even if you're monitoring and he's trying to pry. Put it in a safe or somewhere else where he can't get at it if you're worried.

OP
M325i

M325i

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What good is monitoring going to do if you already know that your brother doesn't respect your privacy? Even if you catch him in the act, will you leave work to wrest your iPad away from him? Do you want to spend time, especially while at work, monitoring a piece of hardware? Plus, he could drop or otherwise damage your iPad even if you're monitoring and he's trying to pry. Put it in a safe or somewhere else where he can't get at it if you're worried.

Well here's the thing about that "kaykaykay" when I do finally get him red handed and/or in the act, I was going to sit down with him and try to teach him a little bit about respecting not just my privacy but more importantly other peoples privacy. But I didn't find the need to broadcast that when writing the thread, although I knew a douche was going to come along and say something rude about my bro. So me finding a way to monitor my iPad would be like a +1 for me, kinda like killing two birds with one stone if you will, I could monitor my iPad for all purposes, (will be handy even in the future) and teach someone something. And as for him "damaging/breaking" my iPad, it's not the last one in the world there are many like it still out there.

Your 2 scents about the safe were much appreciated.:)

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If your brother is taking your iPad out of the house the you douse use the find my iPad service that Apple offer, that way you can monitor it's travels.

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad 2 is cool said:
If your brother is taking your iPad out of the house the you douse use the find my iPad service that Apple offer, that way you can monitor it's travels from any type of desktop pc with Internet access.

OP
M325i

M325i

iPF Noob
Reaction score
^^Yes I have the Find Your iPhone app all installed and ready to go, so I know the actual location of my iPad at all times. I'm fine in that area. :D Btw that's such a cool app, it's amazing how you can track where your iPad is.

Thanks

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
M325i said:
^^Yes I have the Find Your iPhone app all installed and ready to go, so I know the actual location of my iPad at all times. I'm fine in that area. :D Btw that's such a cool app, it's amazing how you can track where your iPad is.

Thanks

The wonders of modern technology.

OP
M325i

M325i

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I find technology changes rapidly though, but I guess that can be viewed as a good thing as well.

Anomalous

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Seems like a good reason to cut a hole in the floor, wall, or a really big book to hide the thing in. All other suggestions don't seem to aide in your struggle. So you may have to hide it, and in a good place. Lol!!

Via my iPad 1

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts