What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OK I'm convinced. No iOS 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cruiser111

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Seen enough problems reported. Will not update yet.

While it's true that there tend to be more reports of problems than positive comments, too many problems are being reported.

Hopefully there will be a new update soon which addresses needed corrections. Besides, many of the 'big deal' new items are of little interest to me and my iPad 2. Shall remain a happy iPader using iOS 5.1.1.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
A lot of folks are complaining about Maps and Youtube. If you took those two out of the mix, the volume of complaints would drop substantially. Neither of those features matter to me at all and I like the other features iOS 6 brings.

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I'm not having any trouble with iOS6 either. Some people apparently don't feel life is worth living without Google Maps/Street View, so I gotta wonder how Homo sapiens managed to evolve so successfully without either. :)

There are alternative solutions for Maps and YT, post after post of them right here. But if you just want to whine and moan, go for it.

milliHelen: amount of beauty required to launch one ship.

OP
cruiser111

cruiser111

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm not having any trouble with iOS6 either. Some people apparently don't feel life is worth living without Google Maps/Street View, so I gotta wonder how Homo sapiens managed to evolve so successfully without either. :)

There are alternative solutions for Maps and YT, post after post of them right here. But if you just want to whine and moan, go for it.

milliHelen: amount of beauty required to launch one ship.

Agreed. Not having any trouble is good. However, have you noticed any improvements?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions