What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ok....answers please

nooris

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey BigBoss no one is going to help you here. Its the site policy so quit nagging. Have you heard of the Google?

zeux6

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm new here as well and I just want to say that while jailbreaking is frowned upon by Apple, most people do want to attempt to get free apps. I myself do not mind paying for apps because firstly, they are rather cheap and secondly I feel better about a bought app because I know I will always get updates and such. That being said, I do not knock anyone who attempts to get free paid apps. All you need to know is that you are responsible for your own actions. Sites such as these do not condone it because they want to continue their existence in helping others become more knowledgeable about their iPad. Threats of any sort or to ridicule someone in the manner of "dying in a ditch" should also not be accepted as well. In order to maintain order one should seek out what is right and how to properly put that in a language that does not offend anyone. Just my opinion with all due respect.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Threats of any sort or to ridicule someone in the manner of "dying in a ditch" should also not be accepted as well. In order to maintain order one should seek out what is right and how to properly put that in a language that does not offend anyone. Just my opinion with all due respect.

I agree. Well said!

Most reactions