What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Themed & Tweaked Screenshot Gallery

jericho

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yep..here u go...all credits goes to Mone over at dbar.

link is not available at this time.

not able to psot whole link as it wont' let me at this time.

Last edited:

jericho

iPF Noob
Reaction score
are u using widget with ur theme...then it is possible the widget theme won't let it..can't really help ya without a screen shot.

tf478y -thank you

I actually found what you meant. I did copy over one of my wallpaper pics and it worked. :) But it is side ways. Do you know how I can make it not be sideways? I figure it is set up as a portrait picture and it stays in portrait mode even if I set it up for landscape..

Can that be corrected?

Last edited:

jericho

iPF Noob
Reaction score
moi for the last few days..

boss red night
photozb.png

boss day & two day forcast iwidget

photo3io.png

photo4m.png

boss.night and photo slide iwidget
photo1uu.png

photo2m.png

jericho

iPF Noob
Reaction score
main theme here... bossy Jocals-mpsb.theme - Download boss.MPSB.theme.rar u must have my location installed in order to have weather widget to work.
about my location--For IOS 5.1.1 all you need to do is download the new deb file from the GPS thread and install through ifile no need to do anything else unless you have the old version installed then you need to go into cydia and uninstall that one first. that is it. The deb file was updated to be a strait install Here is the post GPS Based HTML Lockscreen Weather Theme

slide photo ...Download: iNteractiveSS.rar u must have iwidget installed to have this widget to work.
about iwidget --This tweak is based on the awesome PerPageHTML, with some changes to address my personal preferences. Credits to WyndWarrior for the great work and code snippet which helped me get started ([Tweak] PerPageHTML). The concept is mostly similar to PPH, for differences in usage and creation of widgets, see sections below.
Download package directly: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3992850/iWidgets/1.0.0-3.deb

icon--- boss night mod

no need to add comment

The one right above my last post

Last edited:

SikYou

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Love it!

Attachments

• image-3079563705.jpg
    image-3079563705.jpg