What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad3 Jailbreak Thread

kralle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
he simply ask if he should relase the jb BEFORE or AFTER ios 6.0

pego99

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I didn't know iOS 6 was out but after 6 is the best solution.

OP
f4780y

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I didn't know iOS 6 was out but after 6 is the best solution.

IOS6 is not released. It has not even been announced yet. The poll is asking whether they should wait to release a new jailbreak until after this unannounced version of IOS is released... The answer is NO, unless you want to wait a long and unspecified amount of time for the next major version of IOS before a new jailbreak. It also assumes that the exploits would remain in a major version release. There is certainly no guarantee of that...

pego99

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why is this question being asked in the first place? What would be the reason to wait and not release the 5.1 UJB until another unanounced product is released?

zphone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
pego99 said:
Why is this question being asked in the first place? What would be the reason to wait and not release the 5.1 UJB until another unanounced product is released?

I am speculating the reason it's being asked is to pull your leg. It would indicate that he is ready to release it and just wants to hear everyone howl one more time. ;-)

pianoman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am speculating the reason it's being asked is to pull your leg. It would indicate that he is ready to release it and just wants to hear everyone howl one more time. ;-)
Agreed! Our Devs, I dare say, are latent narcissists who knew they were too geeky to ever be rock stars so they created and now crave their Internet fame. :-D

Uinluan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well I hope we see something next week! I will keep my fingers crossed.

kralle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I Hope he will Release it , if he Keep it for iOS 6 there is a Risk that apple has found the exploits and fixes them ...

pianoman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I Hope he will Release it , if he Keep it for iOS 6 there is a Risk that apple has found the exploits and fixes them ...
He knows that.. This voting was a publicity stunt only. They've NEVER waited.

Uinluan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone have an update? I see other claims and videos but no concrete evidence.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
No, there is no update. If there were, the first post in this thread would have been updated. In addition, every single iOS-related blog, forum and news site would have lit up with the news.

You haven't missed anything. Patience...

Marilyn

pnforpk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yup! Most of us are amongst the silently waiting users of the new ipad! Let's hope something comes out soon, as this is taking too much of time!

Digikid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Waiting...Waiting...Waiting...Waiting...Waiting...Waiting...Waiting...Waiting...

*yawn*

Well more time to refine it I guess.

Chrisd10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A tweet was pushed out by the RedSn0w team that the untethered jailbreak for iOS 5.1 is expected to be released soon. Attached with the tweet is a screenshot of Cydia running on an iPad 2. Other tweets include links to Cydia running on the iPad 3 and iPhone 4S. It's only a matter of time before all devices are running untethered.

Most reactions

Latest posts