What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad2 Jailbreak Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lakerfanalways

iPF Noob
Reaction score
p0sixnja today participated in a live Q & A session on Vizboxtv’s Live Streaming. The one & only question asked to p0sixninja was about the release of iPad 2 jailbreak-the hottest topic of the week. In reply p0sixninja simply answered that iPad 2 jailbreak would be ready in one week. It means we have to wait another “Sunday is Funday†like teaser. He also provided an email address for ipad 2 jailbreak occasion, as it would help you to know the name of the future jailbreak tool.

Yeah but his jailbreak is only for 4.3 right? Its comex's jailbreak that the rest of us who are on higher firmwares need to wait for?

iRager

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Lakerfanalways said:
Yeah but his jailbreak is only for 4.3 right? Its comex's jailbreak that the rest of us who are on higher firmwares need to wait for?
He might have been talking about comes jailbreak as from memory p0sixninja isn't working on a jb anymore...

BornAfflicted

iPF Noob
Reaction score
He did not

p0sixnja today participated in a live Q & A session on Vizboxtv’s Live Streaming. The one & only question asked to p0sixninja was about the release of iPad 2 jailbreak-the hottest topic of the week. In reply p0sixninja simply answered that iPad 2 jailbreak would be ready in one week. It means we have to wait another “Sunday is Funday†like teaser. He also provided an email address for ipad 2 jailbreak occasion, as it would help you to know the name of the future jailbreak tool.

I watched the live Q & A from start to finish and at no time did p0sixninja say "One Week". His response to the JB questions were "Comex is working on it, I'm not working on it."

Meanderpaul

iPF Noob
Reaction score
NickHillUK said:
My iPad auto correct kept changing cydia to Curia as well :)

iWant my iCloud

Ya I didn't even notice that dam auto correct ;)

Sent from my iPad with no flash :(

Lakerfanalways

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lakerfanalways said:
He might have been talking about comes jailbreak as from memory p0sixninja isn't working on a jb anymore...

Yeah Comex's jailbreak is the one I am waiting for..he hasn't written anything in two days so crossing fingers that it's released tomorrow. Dont know what happened with the unionfs issue or if he cut it out of the jailbreak

tt335

iPF Noob
Reaction score
^ yup. Listened to the whole thing and nothing about one week, just that comex is releasing the ipad 2 jailbreak. Hopefully tomorrow.

Lakerfanalways

iPF Noob
Reaction score
^ yup. Listened to the whole thing and nothing about one week, just that comex is releasing the ipad 2 jailbreak. Hopefully tomorrow.

My iPad 2 is patiently waiting for the jailbreak, hope it comes tomorrow. Feels so naked without one :D
Comex has not written about the jailbreak in two days so maybe he is putting the finishing touches on it and BAM tomorrow we got a jailbreak

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why is everyone excited about Sunday?

Why not Monday? Or Tuesday? Or Wednesday? Or Thursday? Or Friday? Or Saturday? Or.....

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Friday! Friday! Gotta get it down on Friday!
(I think that's right)

Trust me I feel your pain. Everyone at school sang it.

KaiHD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
graywolf said:
Friday! Friday! Gotta get it down on Friday!
(I think that's right)

Eh, you're close. There's not supposed to be an 'it' there. Anyway, anyone know where I can find a transcript of this interview? 'Cause I just know I'll have to wait longer than you guys... I mean, come on! It's GMT+8 here! :(

- Sent from my BRAND-NEW iPad 2! :D

Lysin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
KaiHD said:
Eh, you're close. There's not supposed to be an 'it' there. Anyway, anyone know where I can find a transcript of this interview? 'Cause I just know I'll have to wait longer than you guys... I mean, come on! It's GMT+8 here! :(

- Sent from my BRAND-NEW iPad 2! :D

Actually you will wait EXACTLY the same as us... eheh (GMT+1)

Rokrdude2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lakerfanalways said:

Yeah Comex's jailbreak is the one I am waiting for..he hasn't written anything in two days so crossing fingers that it's released tomorrow. Dont know what happened with the unionfs issue or if he cut it out of the jailbreak

Comex tweeted on 24th
yeah, I'd love to fix unionfs but if I can't fix all my issues with it by tomorrow, it's cut

Lakerfanalways

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Comex tweeted on 24th
yeah, I'd love to fix unionfs but if I can't fix all my issues with it by tomorrow, it's cut

Since Im in California, that tweet shows up as happening on the 23rd so that is why I said two days ago he posted..sorry for the confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts