What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad2 Jailbreak Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lakerfanalways

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Look what I came across on www.jailbreakme.com/_/
Seems to not be there anymore though... :(

Damn, well at least we know it works for 4.3.3 but I wish these bugs would be resolved so he could release it..another delay :( not sure what comexs message means but I guess they are important enough to warrant a delay..I wanted to upgrade my iPad 2 to the 64gb one but I guess I will wait til further word comes about this jailbreak

skinnytjj

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Attachments

• image-3091446194.png
    image-3091446194.png
    604 KB · Views: 241

KaiHD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
arbor53 said:
The person skiing in comex's PDF photo would be the most viewed person on the net at the moment. :)

I wonder if the skier knows he's in that pic- or I know- Does he use JB? Better yet, does he even have an iDevice? Questions so idiotic I wonder why I'm even asking.... Or is the skier really even is a "he"? Maybe it should be "she".

Sent from my BRAND-NEW iPad 2! :D

milkshake28

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The iPad 2 PDF file is gone, at least that means that the jailbreak is there! And @comex is doing some serious job, cheer up people! It is coming very soon then

jimakris

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all. When I go to jailbrakme.com it shows a space picture and a message saying "welp.too new version. Downgrade to 4.1/3.2 if possible". What does this mean.

Sent from my iPad using ipf

skinnytjj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jimakris said:
Hi all. When I go to jailbrakme.com it shows a space picture and a message saying "welp.too new version. Downgrade to 4.1/3.2 if possible". What does this mean.

Sent from my iPad using ipf

Thats jailbreakme.com/star/ you r on n.n

Sent from my iPad using iPF

KaiHD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
@f4780y, maybe you should put something in the welcome PM. Say that do not post without reading, blah blah blah... You get the idea, not you? 'Cause I see a lot of noobs with low post counts posting annoying questions and crepe.

NickHillUK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
KaiHD said:
@f4780y, maybe you should put something in the welcome PM. Say that do not post without reading, blah blah blah... You get the idea, not you? 'Cause I see a lot of noobs with low post counts posting annoying questions and crepe.

Not just the low-posters......

iWant my iCloud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts