What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad2 Jailbreak Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lysin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
RudyL90 said:
Well, my sunday started just one and a half hour ago. ^.^

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Mine started 40 min ago... 23h and 20 min to go... Lol

Sent from my iPad using iPF

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
...and again guys, please don't make this a coutdown through Sunday. We all know what time it is...

Lakerfanalways

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How reliable is that Paul guy who posted that he thinks the jailbreak will be released tomorrow

holymasteric

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lakerfanalways said:
How reliable is that Paul guy who posted that he thinks the jailbreak will be released tomorrow

See my post above...
But if you're really asking like on a scale of 1 to 10 how reliable he is? Then who knows? Even comex himself can't be relied on since these things take time and developers themselves set goals but things might not always go as planned

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
holymasteric said:
See my post above...
But if you're really asking like on a scale of 1 to 10 how reliable he is? Then who knows? Even comex himself can't be relied on since these things take time and developers themselves set goals but things might not always go as planned

Great answer. :)

jowy520

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Comex still playing SC2...I think he is bored with iOS...AGAIN. I mean..being so close of releasing a jailbreak and getting some donations...I wouldn't be playing Starcraft! 0_o

I know he owe us nothing. I also know he has a life, but hey...anyway...

holymasteric

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jowy520 said:
Comex still playing SC2...I think he is bored with iOS...AGAIN. I mean..being so close of releasing a jailbreak and getting some donations...I wouldn't be playing Starcraft! 0_o

I know he owe us nothing. I also know he has a life, but hey...anyway...

Maybe he's done and waiting til the release day

jowy520

iPF Noob
Reaction score
He just tweeted saying that he got unionfs* basically working. So I guess I was wrong saying he was bored with iOS once again!

* UnionFS is a filesystem service for Linux, FreeBSD and NetBSD which implements a union mount for other file systems. It allows files and directories of separate file systems, known as branches, to be transparently overlaid, forming a single coherent file system.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts