What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad2 Jailbreak Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

brrip

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sutty0000 said:
He's a defeatist and he isn't actually a dev. When those words come from someone like @Musclenerd, then we panic

When those words come from musclenerd, we head to eBay and create a seller's account.

Lakerfanalways

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i0n1c:
People still don't get that Apple has won.
The reason there is no iPad 2 jailbreak is because Apple fixes all exploitable bugs in iOS.

Hmmm.... I don't like to hear that.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Comex already tweeted about all of that, basically telling the guy to shut his trap

RudyL90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lakerfanalways said:
Comex already tweeted about all of that, basically telling the guy to shut his trap

In that case I am now unfollowing @i0n1c.

[additional comment deleted by moderator - DM51]

Last edited by a moderator:

Lakerfanalways

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lakerfanalways said:

comex

@i0n1c Well, you're constantly trolling. :p

I think I said this before, but I'm getting really annoyed by @i0n1c's tweets. :<

justix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lakerfanalways said:

the boy is so full of himself..a bit annoying with his bloody ELEVATOR ..even Comex told him to stop trolling people..frankly I would lov to hear from musclenerd or p0sixninja about it...

Lakerfanalways

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lakerfanalways said:

the boy is so full of himself..a bit annoying with his bloody ELEVATOR ..even Comex told him to stop trolling people..frankly I would lov to hear from musclenerd or p0sixninja about it...

p0sixninja

Yes, I'm still standing by my "weeks" prediction for iPad2 jailbreak. I also predict many sleepless nights in the near-future

That was written 44 min ago

Wookiee2cu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It falls in the "This is a new thread to discuss everything to do with the iPad2 Jailbreak including rumor, speculation, chat, and hopefully facts!", not the swearing but the rest of it.

sati747

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oliver Stone

I got to talk to Oliver Stone a couple weeks ago during an annual "conspiracy script writers' guild" event. He happens to be an iPad lover. So I invited him to browse our forum and he concluded, within a couple of hours, that there is definitely something going on behind the scene between Apple and jailbreak coders. I aksed him for more details but he'd not elaborate further, just citing that he is working with a screen writer on a box-office hit with a tentative name of "the fall of io!Ol" and a possible sequel of "The return of tunnel diggers" depending on the unfolding of this monkey ipad2 jailbreaking business -- Producer and Director: iOS. Do you guys have any idea what he is talking about?

i0n1c:
People still don't get that Apple has won.
The reason there is no iPad 2 jailbreak is because Apple fixes all exploitable bugs in iOS.

Hmmm.... I don't like to hear that.

Wookiee2cu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes and I did point that out. I may have misinterpreted what he meant; I thought he meant the conversation in general. If he was referring specifically to the swearing then ignore what I wrote. Sorry. :eek:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions