What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad2 Jailbreak Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

wasee_shaikh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Great Read, Rudy!

Clock's ticking! Don't forgot guys ~ back up and sync everything. And you JB at your own risk. :)

Which device ?

always genuine..

wasee_shaikh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
RudyL90 said:
Haha, thanks for making things clear Marie. ;)

& who r u to ask me that, you know one thing you r not the one who post in this forum everybody eager to know when jailbreak going to launch and thats the reason i make mistake in reading your post, got it !
And you know one thing kindly state properly whenever you post so that anyone not get confused in fast reading.

always genuine..

daffie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You know I might be mistaken, but I did have the feeling already 'wasee' is a bit of a troll. In any case, you might tone down your reactions 'wasee'...

wasee_shaikh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
daffie said:
You know I might be mistaken, but I did have the feeling already 'wasee' is a bit of a troll. In any case, you might tone down your reactions 'wasee'...

& also u r another-one !

always genuine..

RudyL90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
wasee_shaikh said:
& who r u to ask me that, you know one thing you r not the one who post in this forum everybody eager to know when jailbreak going to launch and thats the reason i make mistake in reading your post, got it !
And you know one thing kindly state properly whenever you post so that anyone not get confused in fast reading.

always genuine..

You were drawing wrong conclusions, these conclusions would disappoint you because they were far more optimistic than the reality.
I am just trying to help you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions