What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad2 Jailbreak Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonikho

iPF Noob
Reaction score
it will be soon to release,

below note was from pod2g's blog,
My friend @DHowett made a video of an untethered 4S iPhone 4,1 running iOS 5.0.1 some days ago.
@DHowett is a famous iOS developer and a member of the Chronic Dev Team.
Only a few to wait now.

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They said they have an iPhone 4s running 'unsigned' code, I'm not exactly sure what that is but it can only be a good thing! :)

soodgautam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The dream team has already found a way to run unsigned content on A5 devices (iPhone4s and iPad2) ...it should not be long now to release a mass tool for jailbreak.

The important thing is that fully working Jailbreak now exists with them ...i estimate 2 days more for full release !

Time for everyone to upgrade to 5.0.1

Kenilik

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Neither is waiting for the other. Apple can in fact cause maximum hurt by releasing 5.1 as quickly as possible since we already know the corona exploit is patched, so there is no additional "spoiling" by waiting. In fact they would spoil more by releasing quickly.

Leigh, I think you're right on the money with this. I wouldn't be at all surprised if the Apple team for this release will get a chunky wee bonus for beating the JB team to it.

I've decided that I've ridden my luck far enough so I'm upgrading to 5.0.1 tonight.

iRuthlessPad

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Will i upgrade now to 5.0.1 from 4.3.5?? Still waiting for jailbreak.

What are you doing with 4.3.5? there wont be a jailbreak for it anyway...Just upgrade to ios 5.0.1 ASAP as the signing window will be closing with the beta 5.1 already out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts