What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad2 Jailbreak Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mo126129

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just updated from 4.3.1 to 4.3.3 and even though .1 didn't really have an edge over any other firmwares I still feel paranoid about being updated.

As far as the release of the JB goes, I'm just glad the pot is stirring and stuff is going on. I hated when there were days or weeks with no updates or talk. I think even when it's released I'm going to wait a few days or a week like saurik was saying just incase there are major bugs...I've been waiting for months for this, another week won't be impossible as tempting as it may be.

dn1234

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just updated from 4.3.1 to 4.3.3 and even though .1 didn't really have an edge over any other firmwares I still feel paranoid about being updated.

As far as the release of the JB goes, I'm just glad the pot is stirring and stuff is going on. I hated when there were days or weeks with no updates or talk. I think even when it's released I'm going to wait a few days or a week like saurik was saying just incase there are major bugs...I've been waiting for months for this, another week won't be impossible as tempting as it may be.

Ha not me, I'm updating the second it comes out!

The Kleaner

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Ha not me, I'm updating the second it comes out!

Ditto! I backed up my shsh...let's do this!

Thedivineguy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It says i'm invalid and late for SHSH! I'm still on 4.3.0 though. Kinda afraid to update until Comex releases this!

Danielfo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I say, mmmm it will come mid next week. (just to drive us mad)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

gianz28

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I cant save my blobs im on 4.3.3.. Cant click the save shsh.. What should i do?

antonio107

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok, I saved a set of 4.3.3 SHSH blobs two days ago. Now I've upgraded to 4.3.3. And NOW, we play the waiting game...

...the waiting game sucks! :mad: Let's play Hungry Hungry Hippos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions