What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad2 Jailbreak Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
iatros56 said:
I'm running 4.3 with 3G. Everything is saved with Tiny Unbrella. "When" JB hits and hopefully it's 4.3.3 with 3G I'm assuming I should immediately upgrade to 4.3.3 and then JB? Or, should I JB with 4.3 first.

Don't flame me - I've never JB before and I didn't see this listed in the stickies!! :eek:

No that's right. When confirmed it works on 4.3.3 folks are best to get to that version ASAP then JB. Apple will likely release 4.3.4 shortly thereafter.

baddudevsninja

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Quick question just updated from 4.3 to 4.3.3 as jailbreak was acting buggy, I used tinyumbrella to backup shsh but I'm not sure if it worked correctly it only took a couple of seconds if that. It says it's backed up also is that the only thing I need to backup, thanks.

AwesomeNoob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i need a break!!!!!
a jailbreak!!!!!

Enjoy ur other intrests while u can eg take ur wife/kids/girlfriend/boyfriend out...cos when the official Jailbreak hits u WON'T have time for them anymore!!

Take it frm someone who has hardly slept last few day.. It defo is worth waiting for- sooo much to do, so little time :p

Sent from my JAILBROKEN ipad2 64gb (wifi only) 3.40 :D

brrip

iPF Noob
Reaction score
how about a kit kat?

the jbwizard.com is a pretty good idea for all us serial refreshers!

Last edited:

hsilived

iPF Noob
Reaction score
something on idb.

google how to jailbreak your ipad 2 right now
try to get Ryan vanniekerk blog.

reason for this, not sure if i can add the link.

Just a warning, no more links to the leaked jailbreak. We've covered that to death...
There's a reason we don't let n00bs post links. Read our rules before you post anything please.

There really needs to be some better consistency about what is on topic and what isn't on topic in this thread. It seems like any noob that posts some info or asks a question is flamed or reprimanded for being off topic (when in all reality they seem to be the most on topic), yet "Seasoned" member a can constantly fill up the thread with one word posts to drive up there thread count or some unrelated dribble about how many kernels of popcorn they cooked up.

I've followed this thread since page 23, but have not posted because I did not have any thing of value to offer, I fail to see why any noob would post any question or comment on here for fear of being ostracized. I will probably get reprimanded for pointing this out or worse, but hey that is just my 2cents worth.

KaiHD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well some newcomers post info that is already posted a few posts back, or on the previous page. But I kinda agree though.

- Sent from my BRAND-NEW iPad 2! :D

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
KaiHD said:
Well some newcomers post info that is already posted a few posts back, or on the previous page. But I kinda agree though.

- Sent from my BRAND-NEW iPad 2! :D

They do. It is a problem. Even with members of the higher post status.

Just a little looking on previous pages can prevent a beating. :D

Aenea

iPF Noob
Reaction score
brrip said:
the jbwizard.com is a pretty good idea for all us serial refreshers!

Hehe, I actually just wrote a little program which will sound a loud alarm when the page changes :D

iTheOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hsilived said:
There really needs to be some better consistency about what is on topic and what isn't on topic in this thread. It seems like any noob that posts some info or asks a question is flamed or reprimanded for being off topic (when in all reality they seem to be the most on topic), yet "Seasoned" member a can constantly fill up the thread with one word posts to drive up there thread count or some unrelated dribble about how many kernels of popcorn they cooked up.

I've followed this thread since page 23, but have not posted because I did not have any thing of value to offer, I fail to see why any noob would post any question or comment on here for fear of being ostracized. I will probably get reprimanded for pointing this out or worse, but hey that is just my 2cents worth.

Noob...(j/k).. I could see both sides. I just signed up a few days ago. I am on other forums like experts-exchange, and I have learned any info should be valued to some degree, and educate the noob. Take the info with a grain of salt, for it is the Internet that we are getting alot of our info from. If certain posts are not welcome, then state it on some front page, because if someone goes to the latest posting and not sifting through 150+ pages of threads, then the request to not post bogus links could be missed (I know I did)..
That should bring this post to about 4 cents, at the least.. =o)

- "non est ponenda sine necessitate" (William of Occam)

Lysin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Aenea said:
Hehe, I actually just wrote a little program which will sound a loud alarm when the page changes :D

Care to share? Lol

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions