What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad2 Jailbreak Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaiHD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lakerfanalways said:
whats weird is that chpwn talks about this on his twitter page

Stats for Jailbreak QA: 28% Firefox, 25% Chrome, 25% Safari (Mac + iOS), 18% IE. 65% Windows, 19% Mac, 11% iPhone/iPod, 2.5% iPad.

so makes ya wonder if Comex was even talking about the jailbreak..anyone know what the heck chpwn is even talking about here

Think he's referring to the various ways people gave been accessing JBme.com

- Sent from my BRAND-NEW iPad 2! :D

iRuthlessPad

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If nothing comes out tomorrow..I am never coming back to this thread!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

blackwind

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Theres a link how to jailbreak the iPad 2 only 4.3.0. I was going to post full detail but I can't coz I haven't reach my posts to post link. More detail at macrumors

Above detail I copied directly from macrumors. Both of my iPads are 4.3.1 so I can't test it. But I am sure it works people over there claim it work

Cheers

blackwind

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I copied this directly from macrumors

Thanks to a few insider sources, here is a video on how to jailbreak the iPad 2 version 4.3.0.

YouTube - ‪How to Jailbreak iPad 2 WITH LINK!!!‬‏

Two sources for the PDF for 4.3.0:

Original (from comex): http://ryanlobbins.com/Saiz/saffron/iPad_4.3_8F191.pdf

Backup Link: iPad 2 Jailbreak - Home

For those of you with 4.3.3, this is what jailbreakme 3.0 will look
3uO7rgX

I was going to creat a new thread but see if the mod happy for me to post it here

Cheers everyone. And fingercross JBme 3.0 comes out soon

tribalium

iPF Noob
Reaction score
don't perform it on a 3G version yet since I've tried and it crashes my safari...same problem appears for another guy over at macrumors

blackwind

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tried on my white 3g i just flickering the screen. But i have to quickly delete the link on safari as it keep dorecting to thwt pdf hack file. Also its because i am on 4.3.1.

Cheers

brrip

iPF Noob
Reaction score
if this is comex's file, i don't imagine he'll be pleased about the leak. did anyone with a wifi version manage to jailbreak using this?

not that jailbreaking is for the faint hearted, but if you're not sure how to fix the ipad if something goes wrong, i'd really suggest waiting for comex's official release.

Kleriker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
thanks for the link. Good thing i stayed on 4.3.0 :D. The JB works well. I only had to start it twice, because on the first time, it wouldn´t install cydia.
I also installed sbsetting, but it seemes that it is not yet compatible with the ipad 2. The wifi und airplane mode switch does not work.

Kleriker

brrip

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
thanks for the link. Good thing i stayed on 4.3.0 :D. The JB works well. I only had to start it twice, because on the first time, it wouldn´t install cydia.
I also installed sbsetting, but it seemes that it is not yet compatible with the ipad 2. The wifi und airplane mode switch does not work.

Kleriker

are you an a wifi version?

Aftershock

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kleriker said:
Hey Guys,

Kleriker

I'm just happy it's working for a few people now. Hopefully the rest of us won't be far behind :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts