What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad Pre-order List

magrat22

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well its no longer a Pre-Order, but I guess we can still share so others know about how long it is taking the iPad to ship. Sold my WIFI model and ordered a 3G on the 1st of May.

May 1, 2010 at 03:17 PM PDT - Order number W69999199
Not yet shipped Product Qty. IPAD WI-FI + 3G 16GB-USA
Ships: 5 - 7 business days
Delivers: May 11 - May 15

Still Pre-Order for us international people :)

Ordered mine May 21st, shipping right now says June..no date just June? :(

W280934861

iBean

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I finally got to order my 32 gig, 3G on May 22. Says it will not ship till June 8th & deliver on June 11th. I'm disgusted I have to Wait So Long:confused:. As you can tell by my member #, I've been with this forum almost since the beginning, and been jonesing for one almost non-stop. Got a temp. fix the Monday after Easter by going to the Apple Store at La Cantera in San Antonio, just to play with one for a while. But finally got the money together and I feel like a spoiled kid having a temper tantrum - "I Want what I Want When I Want it" which is yesterday! If indeed it comes on the 11th, that will be my last day to drive kids on our school bus, so it will be a RIGHTEOUS reward! Like everyone else who ordered on line, I check the Order Status DAILY. OH PLEEEZZZEEEE let Christmas come early!!

pallentx

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Mine says it will deliver June 8. That's 3 days after I leave for 1-week vacation. Any chance it might actually get here before their estimate? Otherwise it will come to my office and sit on my desk for a week.

Corym

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Was in line for 64 3G iPad in the local store, but with AT&T cutting off unlimited plan, got a paid order in on Sunday, June 7th. What do you know - got a mail on June 8th to come and get my new iPad at the retail outlet, but of cause that ine is without the unlimited plan. Apple will be shippling mine on June 21st - 2 weeks extra wait are worth it to get grandfathered by AT&T.

Tasty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ordered Ipad

Just found out that my husband has ordered my Ipad and is holding it as a hostage until Xmas.:)
W298560739

Awais261

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please do not post in here until you actually PRE-ORDER the iPad. For now, no one should be posting in here but I'm getting it up ahead of time in anticipation.

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please do not post in here until you actually PRE-ORDER the iPad. For now, no one should be posting in here but I'm getting it up ahead of time in anticipation.

What are you talking about? This thread was from last year when the original pre-order was set.

Most reactions

Latest posts