What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad Owners List

The_stig1990

iPF Noob
Reaction score
32gb wifi...... Owned since July, use it all the time, cant imagine being without it now

GaurhothW

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bought my wife and I an iPad about three weeks ago. One of my better purchases, I have made in some time. I was never tempted by the iphone... And I am still not a huge fan of apples closed system. But it is hard to deny the sweetness of this device, and they have managed to rally a huge developer presence to crank out apps.

I have the 3G 32gb model. My wife is stuck with the 16gb wifi :)

kwgrimes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I received my 64GB WiFi enabled iPad for my birthday last Saturday (Oct 16, 2010) and have loved every minute of it!

Easy transition from my 64GB iPod Touch (which I still love!), but movies on the plane are now much, much better!!!

Last edited:

CHT

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After months of going back and forth with myself about it, I finally broke down and bought myself the 16gb wifi model last week for my birthday. It's my first apple product and I'm liking it so far.

ziffos

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Had my 32gb Wifi version just a month now - I must start using it a little more as I really have not given it much of my time yet.

billpool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got Mine

Got it in Apple case which has been superseded by the OtterBox Defender.

Most reactions

Latest posts