What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Facebook App for iPad

p3unit32

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone have any information about the release of this app? It's been in development forever, and was officially announced a while ago.

iPrincess

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'd like to know, too. Heard about it awhile back but seems like Facebook's taking their sweet time with it. It's really silly that it's been well over a year since the FIRST iPad came out and FB still hasn't released an official app for it.

peire

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the Facebook app on my iPad but you need the iPhone version and then have cydia to get the crack and Facebook is like,the,twitter app it looks great there is a thread on here about it

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using iPad Forums

Wookiee2cu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If your jailbroken I think all you need to do is install the iphone facebook app, get retina pad or full force (I think that's the name) and then go into Cydia and get the FaceForward tweak that was developed by Chpwn. I've had it on my iPad 2 for a little while now and no problems.

OP
p3unit32

p3unit32

iPF Noob
Reaction score
peire said:
I have the Facebook app on my iPad but you need the iPhone version and then have cydia to get the crack and Facebook is like,the,twitter app it looks great there is a thread on here about it

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using iPad Forums

Is that the HTC Inspire?

OP
p3unit32

p3unit32

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wookiee2cu said:
If your jailbroken I think all you need to do is install the iphone facebook app, get retina pad or full force (I think that's the name) and then go into Cydia and get the FaceForward tweak that was developed by Chpwn. I've had it on my iPad 2 for a little while now and no problems.

Oh well, looks like I'll have to wait then. Thanks anyway.

OP
p3unit32

p3unit32

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It looks like the iPad will finally get it's official Facebook app soon. According to sources it will be unveil with iOS 5 Oct 4. It has been completed since May.

OP
p3unit32

p3unit32

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm a little late but the Facebook app finally came, and it's not bad.

Most reactions

Latest posts