What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Dragonvale Fans Chat Thread

MalooJay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kryp2n8 said:
I also have nothing to do. I already have all the dragons and display. :) i just want to level up fast so i can have new habitat. :)

"This game is simply the power of LUCK! Oh, and MAGIC FINGER!" ;) GC id: kryp2n8

I was lucky enough to just hit level 31 in time to hatch my solstice so I could put it in a new habitat. I redecorated all my islands to get there though, I think 32 is going to take some effort!

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
MalooJay said:
I was lucky enough to just hit level 31 in time to hatch my solstice so I could put it in a new habitat. I redecorated all my islands to get there though, I think 32 is going to take some effort!

Going 31 to 32 is the same, every level from 30-35 needs 600,000,000xp. Winning gold in colosseum gain the most xp 60,000,000.

"This game is simply the power of LUCK! Oh, and MAGIC FINGER!" ;) GC id: kryp2n8

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We want you all to enjoy the forums here but recently we have had to delete posts from members who have decided to make comment about decisions by forum staff. The forum rules are clear on this....

Reminder - Rule 10
Users may disagree with the decisions or actions of the moderators or administrators. However, such disagreements, criticism, and the like are not to be aired publicly in the forum. Please feel free to PM the person directly rather than air your dirty laundry in public.

Any abuse towards our staff or management will result in immediate suspension of your account.

Please review all our forum rules here

please be aware of the above so that we can avoid any unnecessary posts and subsequent actions in future.

The Archangel

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
marie6065 said:
How come I can't subscribe to this thread?

If you post in a thread you should become automatically subscribed to it unless you have subscriptions turned off in the control panel.

The Archangel

marie6065

iPF Novice
Reaction score
marie6065 said:
How come I can't subscribe to this thread?

That's ok now fixed. It will be good if we all move over here, we will probably start posting about our wins n fails here, then the other thread will be redundant :)

GC ID: mari3c

MalooJay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kryp2n8 said:
Going 31 to 32 is the same, every level from 30-35 needs 600,000,000xp. Winning gold in colosseum gain the most xp 60,000,000.

I'm glad to hear the xp required doesn't keep increasing.

Faellen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cmon y'all let's here it, we've got DV spirit. Cmon y'all let's here it, we've got DV spirit. Here's to hoping this DV chat thread comes together :)

marie6065

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Faellen said:
Cmon y'all let's here it, we've got DV spirit. Cmon y'all let's here it, we've got DV spirit. Here's to hoping this DV chat thread comes together :)

It will, if we all work at it together n just post here instead of tip n tricks

Zati

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kryp2n8 said:
Hello there. :) what do you think of my new avatar? :D

Love it ! I must try to find a dragon pug ;)

gcid Zowie75

Faellen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
marie6065 said:
It will, if we all work at it together n just post here instead of tip n tricks

Yeah, it's just hard when everyone is still so hooked on chatting in the Tips and Tricks forum. It's because everyone's there and the conversations are already flowing.

GC id: faellie

Zati

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kryp2n8 said:

Winning Gold. That hasnt happened in ages. I must attract silver some way. Lol

gcid Zowie75

MalooJay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm on mission now to get all my display eggs. I have decided to display my second pearl and try for a third just because it's a very pretty egg. Still hope to get another to fly free :)

It's funny going back to try to remember what all the dragons eggs look like, some dragons I bred months ago and haven't really used again.

Most reactions

Latest posts