What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Dragonvale Fans Chat Thread

okcdebbie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kryp2n8 said:
I wonder if we will able to breed those gem dragon? Or we will just able to purchase it from the market using gem, and that gem island is for generating gem. Or maybe they will add new element...gem or stone. Then we can breed gem+plant to get emerald, or gem+fire for ruby. :D but whatever comes out, i hope they will add more habitat and island, coz most of us are lacking space for new dragons

GC id: kryp2n8

New habitates at lvl 31. I need my last island so I have room

okcdebbie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kryp2n8 said:
I wonder if we will able to breed those gem dragon? Or we will just able to purchase it from the market using gem, and that gem island is for generating gem. Or maybe they will add new element...gem or stone. Then we can breed gem+plant to get emerald, or gem+fire for ruby. :D but whatever comes out, i hope they will add more habitat and island, coz most of us are lacking space for new dragons

GC id: kryp2n8

You can breed for the gem dragons but cannot breed gem dragons with anything else. Pearl is going to be my undoing. Some people already ave 2 and I cannot get 1.

KellyScott

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ya know, I have only 5-6 more display eggs to get before I have a whole set based on when I started the game. And I still can't get a Frostfire maddening I tell you.

And on a completely unrelated topic with the theme "never getting" I just heard I'll Have Another was scratched from the Belmont. Boo, now no tripple crown winner for 34 years. :(

KellyScott

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh and thanks to whoever mentioned TinyMonster game to occupy between waits for breeding and hatching dragons. Good call.

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Lots of you are changing avatar, so i decided to change mine too. Hehe! :D but i'm not sure if i'll keep this, maybe just for a day or week, this is limited superman dragon. Haha! :D i still like my previous avatar. :) any comment will greatly appreciated :)

"This game is simply the power of LUCK! Oh, and MAGIC FINGER!" ;) GC id: kryp2n8

Last edited:

Zati

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow was finally able to subscribe to this forum. Hi ;)

gcid Zowie75

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Zati said:
Wow was finally able to subscribe to this forum. Hi ;)

gcid Zowie75

Hello there. :) what do you think of my new avatar? :D

"This game is simply the power of LUCK! Oh, and MAGIC FINGER!" ;) GC id: kryp2n8

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
LadyRedwolf said:
I changed my avatar in hopes it will bring me some luck with my dragon breeding :) Good luck to everyone else out there too!

Nice! That should be the conscience dragon, coz it was devil on the left and angel on the right, and the middle is your heart. Hehe. :D

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
LadyRedwolf said:
I changed my avatar in hopes it will bring me some luck with my dragon breeding :) Good luck to everyone else out there too!

And i think it will help you to make the right decision. :D

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
msstormies said:
Is this were we are coming to?

GC: id Ms_Stormy

This is the DV chat thread. We should keep the tips and tricks thread focus on the topic. :) if you have question regarding DV or need help on breeding, just post it to the tips and tricks thread.

raephu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kryp2n8 said:
This is the DV chat thread. We should keep the tips and tricks thread focus on the topic. :) if you have question regarding DV or need help on breeding, just post it to the tips and tricks thread.

Let's see if this will work...
Like your new avatar!

GCid: raephu

MalooJay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok I'm moving my chat on over!

I am in the beautiful position of not being sure what to breed next. I have them all yay! Now to breed for cash or display eggs, hmmm. Maybe I'll get some pretty eggs.

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
MalooJay said:
Ok I'm moving my chat on over!

I am in the beautiful position of not being sure what to breed next. I have them all yay! Now to breed for cash or display eggs, hmmm. Maybe I'll get some pretty eggs.

I also have nothing to do. I already have all the dragons and display. :) i just want to level up fast so i can have new habitat. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts