What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Dragonvale Fans Chat Thread

fleur07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
I need to write out a list of all my current dragons. I have at times been known to breed ones that I thought I needed and realized that I already had that one!

I have too, I just keep a list on my note pad.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
fleur07 said:
Yes always get pairs, especially of the limited, rare and hard to breed ones. That way you can always re-breed them.

Ah-I'm glad I asked the DV Moderator on this one!

Thanks, fleur!!

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, but quite a lot of time I should say! A bit of a science with all this as well! I am not even close to the level of all the members here-but maybe someday.

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
Yes, but quite a lot of time I should say! A bit of a science with all this as well! I am not even close to the level of all the members here-but maybe someday.

When I joined I was only about lvl 12. With determination and frustration sprinkled with a little fun I made it to lvl 24 and am in the top 10% on the leaderboards, and I don't even have the last two islands yet!

zmutz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
julep5307 said:
Anyone find the fountain of youth useful..

Makes your dragons younger . I don't see the use yet, but later who knows . It's looking good at list .

aphrael

iPF Noob
Reaction score
zmutz said:
Makes your dragons younger . I don't see the use yet, but later who knows . It's looking good at list .

It isn't useful, some people just like the look of the babies better than the adults, the fountain lets the have the look of the babies without losing the income of the adults

aphrael GCID: aphrael77

xxSTORMB1RDxx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
the fountain of youth is useful, but the thing that annoys me most is how long it takes to get any shrine to gold -.-" already got five of them to gold ugh

OP
f4780y

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
BFS have just announced a new gemstone island and gem based dragons are coming soon. Best of all, these new dragons actually EARN you gems! I can't wait!

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I wonder if we will able to breed those gem dragon? Or we will just able to purchase it from the market using gem, and that gem island is for generating gem. Or maybe they will add new element...gem or stone. Then we can breed gem+plant to get emerald, or gem+fire for ruby. :D but whatever comes out, i hope they will add more habitat and island, coz most of us are lacking space for new dragons

GC id: kryp2n8

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts