What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Dragonvale Fans Chat Thread

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
julep5307 said:
Anyone find the fountain of youth useful..

Ya I have a bunch of babified dragons. I have my adult sun dragon, Kingsley, then I have my babified sun dragon, princeton. Plus the three dragons in my pic are all level 10

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I made an island dedicated only to baby dragons, i called it nursery island. :D

GC id: kryp2n8

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Baby quake is also one of my favorites, i also like baby ice and sakura, but i like most is baby reindeer but i don't have one. :(

julep5307

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kryp2n8 said:
I made an island dedicated only to baby dragons, i called it nursery island. :D

That is a great idea!! I might have to steal it.

KellyScott

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes I do actually. I like how they can keep there higher level and still have the cute baby looks. It's all a matter of opinion on what you like.

Is it possible to reverse them back to adults later?

aphrael

iPF Noob
Reaction score
fleur07 said:
Yes you can, each use is12 gems though.

There is only a gem cost if you speed it up. It doesn't cost any gems to make into a baby or back to a adult.

aphrael GCID: aphrael77

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
fleur07 said:
The babies are so cute hopping around. The baby quake and mountain are my favorite though?

The quake dragon is another one I am having problems getting. :( I only need like 5 more dragons but am having no luck getting them

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The quake dragon is another one I am having problems getting. :( I only need like 5 more dragons but am having no luck getting them

You are doing much better than I. Fortunately, I was able to get the quake dragon with my first attempt-call that sheer luck, but still have not been able to get the poison dragon. I keep getting Flower! Thankfully the breed/hatch time is very short.

fleur07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just want the butterfly, but like a true butterfly they just flint and fly around me and never land near me....okay that just sounded dorky, it sounded better in my head!

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ok, after the 5th attempt...I finally got Poison! Now moving on to some others...

Most reactions

Latest posts