What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Dragonvale Fans Chat Thread

KellyScott

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They look like bovine type hooves, I.e. split into 2 toes... Either that or they are fridge magnets LOL

zmutz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In smurs village u need to get the last update, i cant leave u presents.

cranberrylotion

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone want to hazard a guess as to what the next dragon will be? They seem to be centered around holidays, so maybe a margarita dragon for Cinco de Mayo? Or a mother dragon for Mothers Day? I'm still hoping for a red-white-and-blue patriotic dragon for the Fourth of July :)

Thoughts?

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
cranberrylotion said:
Anyone want to hazard a guess as to what the next dragon will be? They seem to be centered around holidays, so maybe a margarita dragon for Cinco de Mayo? Or a mother dragon for Mothers Day? I'm still hoping for a red-white-and-blue patriotic dragon for the Fourth of July :)

Thoughts?

I thought the same for the red, white and blue dragon as well. Never thought of cinco de mayo...that certainly could be an option! The waiting is certainly part of the fun!

fleur07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
I thought the same for the red, white and blue dragon as well. Never thought of cinco de mayo...that certainly could be an option! The waiting is certainly part of the fun!

Ski monkey,

Welcome to the addiction! Im excited to see what new dragon BFS has up their sleeve. I just want a new update to be honest

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ski monkey,

Welcome to the addiction! Im excited to see what new dragon BFS has up their sleeve. I just want a new update to be honest

Thanks, Fleur! It will be interesting what they come up with, but what it has to offer now will keep me busy for a while!

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
cranberrylotion said:

Thoughts?

I was thinking it might be one of those two. Maybe we will be lucky and get both. That is what I am hoping for

M.P Meyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
peppiegal said:
I was thinking it might be one of those two. Maybe we will be lucky and get both. That is what I am hoping for

I don't want anymore seasonal dragons until they come up with more habitats!!!! I can barly fit all the ones I have now!!

Most reactions

Latest posts