What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Dragonvale Fans Chat Thread

aphrael

iPF Noob
Reaction score
One thing I love about my islands, I can plant all the trees and flowers I want and not get sick from them! Allergies are miserable this year.

aphrael GCID: aphrael77

fleur07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
aphrael said:
One thing I love about my islands, I can plant all the trees and flowers I want and not get sick from them! Allergies are miserable this year.

aphrael GCID: aphrael77

My car has received a paint job this spring, the lovely lime green-yellow color freshly fallen pollen

KellyScott

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well I don't know where you all are but this was a strange winter and global warming has a hand in it. Relatively mild with very little precipitation, allergies are down, and they say we are in for a drought. Weather changes will affect all crops this year I bet. And not for the good.

And I don't think we should be able to gift dragons I'm on another game where we can sell fake critters to each other and exchang gifts of all sorts deals fall throug people don't uphold their end of deals, players form camps where they won't sell outside their circle and they corner markets. Turns payers into selfish capitalist pigs to be honest. I like in DV how you have to go outside the game to chat and that your individual game is not dependent on cliques or climbing the game ladder on the backs of other players. You only play against yourself on this game and that is a good thing.

M.P Meyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
KellyScott said:
Well I don't know where you all are but this was a strange winter and global warming has a hand in it. Relatively mild with very little precipitation, allergies are down, and they say we are in for a drought. Weather changes will affect all crops this year I bet. And not for the good.

And I don't think we should be able to gift dragons I'm on another game where we can sell fake critters to each other and exchang gifts of all sorts deals fall throug people don't uphold their end of deals, players form camps where they won't sell outside their circle and they corner markets. Turns payers into selfish capitalist pigs to be honest. I like in DV how you have to go outside the game to chat and that your individual game is not dependent on cliques or climbing the game ladder on the backs of other players. You only play against yourself on this game and that is a good thing.

I only want to be able to trade dragons to get a second reindeer, also I think it would be easier to trade if.... Has anyone ever played Pokemon? On that to trade you need to trade at the same time while both players are playing that way people don't get cheated out of a fair trade

KellyScott

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That would work. If the program forced the two dragons be in the trading area before either player took theirs out. If they made it that you could do one trade a month or something it would give new players a chance to get some of the discontinued ones. It would still be a challenge to arrange a trade. If someone put a reindeer in the trading centre I suppose they could just enter it on the condition they'd take a LYD for instance and the first player to offer it up would trigger the trade. If you didn't have an LYD you would need to keep watching the trading area for a player looking for what you had. Or else you could put your rainbow in and condition it on a reindeer.

And the trader would probably need to indicate a level maybe. So the don't get stuck feeding a dragon to lvl 15 if they traded a 15

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Did you know that the sakura dragon is an original idea and artwork of Xiaoxuan Dai, a 20yrs old chinese guy who love playing dragonvale, he posted his artwork on one of dragonvale fan site, then the backflip staff saw it and likes it, so they include his dragon to their game. There are still lots of his artwork, all of them are fantastic, maybe backflip will include the others soon. :)
Do you think we should also make thread for artwork? :)

GC id: kryp2n8

KellyScott

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Frizzle, it looks like a Banty, is it? I used to raise Cochins mostly, and hade some houdins and barred rocks as well. Really liked the partridge Cochins

OP
f4780y

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
kryp2n8 said:
Did you know that the sakura dragon is an original idea and artwork of Xiaoxuan Dai, a 20yrs old chinese guy who love playing dragonvale, he posted his artwork on one of dragonvale fan site, then the backflip staff saw it and likes it, so they include his dragon to their game. There are still lots of his artwork, all of them are fantastic, maybe backflip will include the others soon. :)
Do you think we should also make thread for artwork? :)

GC id: kryp2n8

If you, or anyone else wants to post some, go ahead, and I'll happily make a thread for it! :)

cranberrylotion

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed that the Sakura dragon is wearing shoes?
Or are they hooves? I say shoes.

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
cranberrylotion said:
Has anyone else noticed that the Sakura dragon is wearing shoes?
Or are they hooves? I say shoes.

I am pretty sure they are hooves.

I think it would be awesome to be able to submit dragon drawings

Most reactions

Latest posts