What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Dragonvale Fans Chat Thread

Smurfette

iPF Noob
Reaction score
fleur07 said:
Hi Im fleur (flower in French). Ive been playing DV for a while now. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Hi fleur. Just curious as to how much pull you have with BFS. If you have any could you request a storage shed for decorations. This would help greatly during the between update times, so that if bored we could re decorate the islands without the extra costs whilst doing the shrines. Add to the creativity.

fleur07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Smurfette said:
Hi fleur. Just curious as to how much pull you have with BFS. If you have any could you request a storage shed for decorations. This would help greatly during the between update times, so that if bored we could re decorate the islands without the extra costs whilst doing the shrines. Add to the creativity.

I have no pull with BFS at all! I use the big red trees for my storage shed, I just tuck things behind them lol. A storage shed or cave would be great. Sorry

Smurfette

iPF Noob
Reaction score
fleur07 said:
I have no pull with BFS at all! I use the big red trees for my storage shed, I just tuck things behind them lol. A storage shed or cave would be great. Sorry

Thanks for that. Great idea, unfortunately I wanted to redo my whole island. Thought it was worth asking just in case you did so it could be included in the next update. Hopefully someone who does will read this and pass it on. PLLLLEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEE.

OP
f4780y

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Smurfette said:
Thanks for that. Great idea, unfortunately I wanted to redo my whole island. Thought it was worth asking just in case you did so it could be included in the next update. Hopefully someone who does will read this and pass it on. PLLLLEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEE.

Hey smurfette. Make sure you add your suggestion to the Wish List thread over here - http://www.ipadforums.net/dragonvale-forum/66358-dragonvale-wish-list-bfs.html

You never know who might be reading it... ;)

fleur07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I see people lurking in here.. Let's talk ... What's the last book you read or what book Do you want to read ? I just read the trilogy that everyone has been talking about "Fifty Shades of Grey"....

Last edited:

A_Brittany

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I see people lurking in here.. Let's talk ... What's the last book you read or what book Do you want to read ? I just read the trilogy that everyone has been talking about "Fifty Shades of Grey"....

Is the trilogy any good?

M.P Meyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Smurfette said:
I want to be able to gift dragons, I have two of every seasonal dragon except Reindeer, I had a second I would finally be able to make a holiday island

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts