Official Dragonvale Fans Chat Thread

Discussion in 'DragonVale Forum' started by f4780y, Apr 7, 2012.

1. SnuggleTM

SnuggleTM
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Hello everyone. I am very saddened by all that has happened recently. I was off for a few days so when I went to the forum I started reading from the 'fun' day and was laughing out loud walking to work reading all the comments. You guys had a great day it seems. I read some more at lunch and things started getting darker. Finally, when I continued reading the next day everything had fallen apart and you all know the rest. To be honest with you I am very torn by this, far more than one would assume for an online forum. I feel sad, uncomfortable and a little lost. This is nobody's fault, just my feelings which I hope everyone can respect, just as I respect your feelings and your decisions, whatever they may be. I don't know where I go from here. I may just keep quiet for awhile so that I don't make any decisions based on emotions that I may come to regret after some careful consideration. Again, this all seems over the top (for me) for an online forum but I care about the friendships I made here. In the meantime I wish you all well and hope the very best for you. Take care. Tanya xx

2. M.P Meyer

M.P Meyer
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    I feel the same way, and I was also gone for Easter so I just found out about everything reading I later on

3. kryp2n8

kryp2n8
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    Hi im a newbie here, pls add me on your friend list. Just finished renovating my Colosseum island, I'm inviting all Dragonvalers to come and visit my island, it's a grand reopenning today, so if you come early you'll get a free DV coins, just look for the 3 magic hat scattered in the island . Hehe :)

GC id: kryp2n8

4. fleur07

fleur07
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Super Guru

Thanks Received:
    Gotta love those party hats.

5. fleur07

fleur07
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Super Guru

Thanks Received:
    Hi Im fleur (flower in French). Ive been playing DV for a while now. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone.

6. Smurfette

Smurfette
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Hi fleur. Just curious as to how much pull you have with BFS. If you have any could you request a storage shed for decorations. This would help greatly during the between update times, so that if bored we could re decorate the islands without the extra costs whilst doing the shrines. Add to the creativity.

7. fleur07

fleur07
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Super Guru

Thanks Received:
    I have no pull with BFS at all! I use the big red trees for my storage shed, I just tuck things behind them lol. A storage shed or cave would be great. Sorry

8. Smurfette

Smurfette
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Thanks for that. Great idea, unfortunately I wanted to redo my whole island. Thought it was worth asking just in case you did so it could be included in the next update. Hopefully someone who does will read this and pass it on. PLLLLEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEE.

9. f4780y

f4780y
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Hey smurfette. Make sure you add your suggestion to the Wish List thread over here - http://www.ipadforums.net/dragonvale-forum/66358-dragonvale-wish-list-bfs.html

You never know who might be reading it... ;)

10. fleur07

fleur07
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Super Guru

Thanks Received: