What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Office Suite

drmorris

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys can anyone guide me on how can i download the perfect office suite because most of the time I'm receiving documents, reports and other from my ipad! And also most of the time my ipad is with me rather than my laptop because its handy!

I would like to view and edit them like report presentation documents on WORD POWERPOINT AND EXCEL

thank you very much For you help and god bless

KenB123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have you looked at the app 'Onlive Desktop'? It might serve your purposes. Whether it is the best office suite, that I don't know. But it might do the job.

OP
D

drmorris

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks alot ken im going to look at it thanks again

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Both OnLive Desktop and CloudOn are remote server based options. They will only work if you have a good internet connection, but since they run actual Microsoft Office apps they are as close to 100% compatible as you can get on the iPad.

The native apps are less compatible (each to it's own degree), but generally have a better UI (for tablet use) and can be used offline.

The most popular office compatible apps are Office HD, QuickOffice, Documents to Go, Polaris Office, and Apple's iWorks suite (Pages, Numbers, Keynotes). Search and read up on each to find out what they offer and how compatible they are when importing/exporting documents.

Most reactions

Latest posts