What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Office live website

Ronstv

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.rons-television-services.co.uk
Hi,
Ive recently made an office live website for my business, Is it possible to edit this website using an ipad. Ive downloaded the icab browser to fool microsoft into thinking im using explorer. It gets 99% through to the edit screen but wont go any further. Has anyone managed to get around this?
Thanks

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I also have an Office Live website and I have used the Atomic browser to change the user agent to IE and it works OK for me, but I must confess that I do my "heavy lifting" in terms of editing on my PC.

OP
R

Ronstv

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.rons-television-services.co.uk
1991-C4 said:
I also have an Office Live website and I have used the Atomic browser to change the user agent to IE and it works OK for me, but I must confess that I do my "heavy lifting" in terms of editing on my PC.

Hi, thanks for that, ive just downloaded that browser, and im still having problems with it. I can log in ok, then i goto the edit site link, that works but then i get a spinning curser and it wont go any further for me. Can you try it on yours to see if it works
Thanks

Most reactions

Latest posts