What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ObjC Programming tutorial and other...

iAlfons

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello! I would like to begin programming in ObjC and I need a very detailed guide into Italian. Even in English may be fine ...:ipad-keyboard:

PS: I haven't got a Mac, unfortunately. Can i use XCode or similar in Windows?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you feel like learning how to develop your own apps you can do so for free. Go to iTunes on your iPad, click on 'iTunesU' at the bottom right hand side, select 'Universities and Colleges', then scroll to Stanford. Scroll right through the courses and you'll find a two-part, 25 lectures per part, course on programming iPad apps. It's free and, by the end of the course, you'll be able to program some simple apps yourself. It's a great resource from one of the best Universities in the world.

Tim

OP
I

iAlfons

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you feel like learning how to develop your own apps you can do so for free. Go to iTunes on your iPad, click on 'iTunesU' at the bottom right hand side, select 'Universities and Colleges', then scroll to Stanford. Scroll right through the courses and you'll find a two-part, 25 lectures per part, course on programming iPad apps. It's free and, by the end of the course, you'll be able to program some simple apps yourself. It's a great resource from one of the best Universities in the world.

Tim

I've found "Developing apps for iOS". Is this? There is only one part...

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Tim

If you press on the 'Developing apps for iOS' you'll find a pop-up window appears and all 25 lectures are listed there.

Tim

OP
I

iAlfons

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Tim

If you press on the 'Developing apps for iOS' you'll find a pop-up window appears and all 25 lectures are listed there.

Tim

I'm downloading 25 videos... I hope to go well.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Tim

I'm downloading 25 videos... I hope to go well.

There's a second lecture course too - when you've got through that one. It's very good - amazing - probably the best University in the world making their lecture courses available for download for free. I've been watching the ones on Computer Architecture and Digital Signal Processing - hope to get some tips for my lectures .... :D

Tim

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry for the delay - just PM me next time!!

The second set is the iPhone Application Development. I was confused because the iOS App development is available in both SD and HD. But the iPhone one is very good too and gives an alternate perspective.

Tim

liwei85

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow those are absolutely invaluable resources, Tim! Used to do some programming years back and have been looking for resources to bring myself back on track. I was however not expecting to find lessons from one of the world leading university so thank you for sharing this insightful information!

OP
I

iAlfons

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry for the delay - just PM me next time!!

The second set is the iPhone Application Development. I was confused because the iOS App development is available in both SD and HD. But the iPhone one is very good too and gives an alternate perspective.

Tim

Can I search this on iTunes?

Most reactions

Latest posts