What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Numbers questions

Wagnerjp25

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am a fairly new IPad user (from PC land please don't hate me!) I just downloaded Numbers and have run into several problems I can't seem to fix, at least easily.

1) the first thing I did was import an Excel 2000/XP spreadsheet I mailed to myself. I had a column formatted as date like so: 9/16/2011. When the data got into Numbers it appeared in numeric format, 40802 which is believe is the number of days since 1/1/1900. I had to reformat the cells in Numbers, not a big deal, but a bit of a pain especially since Numbers is supposed to import Excel. When I EXPORT a Numbers sheet as .xls the date formatting is preserved. Any comments on this:confused:

Dan Solo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorting images in Numbers

Does anyone know how to sort images in Numbers. When i sort, it leaves the images in their original order. Thanks for any help.

Most reactions

Latest posts