What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Numbers problem!!!

ochickey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Im trying to use Numbers to do my book-keeping for my accountant. I have created a spreadsheet with neat bold headings and I have formatted each column so for 'Dates' it recognises I am going to enter a date, and have neat drop down menus for the column 'Purchases' etc etc. After doing my first months accounts and thinking I have found the answer to simple book-keeping I have run into a problem...

When I click 'duplicate' on the sheet tab at the top, it duplicates the entire spreadsheet including all of my content. Obviously this duplication will be my next months work of accounts so I have gone ahead and highlighted & deleted all of the content ready to enter the next months data. UNFORTUNATELY this means that all of the perfectly formatted columns are no longer formatted, thus rendering my whole operation useless....

If anybody can understand my problem and provide a solution I'll be forever grateful!

Thanks for looking.

CapeCodCynic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This posting has been deleted by its author.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts