What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Numbers or pages files into Dropbox

alancal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have several Word or Excel files in Dropbox. When I access them on the iPad, I cannot make changes to them unless I open them in Numbers or Pages. However after making the changes, there appears to be no way of sending them back into Dropbox. Can someone help please?

Bosvaark

iPF Noob
Reaction score
alancal said:
I have several Word or Excel files in Dropbox. When I access them on the iPad, I cannot make changes to them unless I open them in Numbers or Pages. However after making the changes, there appears to be no way of sending them back into Dropbox. Can someone help please?

Numbers or Pages cannot access dropbox, they haven't provided a link, most people email the file then pop it in Dropbox.

robrodie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bosvaark said:
Numbers or Pages cannot access dropbox, they haven't provided a link, most people email the file then pop it in Dropbox.

Speed this up a bit as you can sign up for free with Dropbox to get an email address which delivers it to your Dropbox. Go looking on your Dropbox web page

Most reactions

Latest posts