What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NOW WHAT ????

Train

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Miss Marilyn, I need help again. I'm on a ipad2 and it was on iOS 7.1.1 with cydia. I backed it up with itunes and. then updates to 8.1 with no cydia. Now how do I add cydia to my new 8.1 or can I ? 8.1 is working real well. Thank you for the work you do on this forum we would be lost without you. Thank you Jon

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Miss Marilyn, I need help again. I'm on a ipad2 and it was on iOS 7.1.1 with cydia. I backed it up with itunes and. then updates to 8.1 with no cydia. Now how do I add cydia to my new 8.1 or can I ? 8.1 is working real well. Thank you for the work you do on this forum we would be lost without you. Thank you Jon

If you're using the latest version of Pangu8 (v1.1.0) it should be installed already. If not, open up the Pangu Installer and you should see the option to install it on the main screen, then respring your device.

Most reactions