What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Notifications

ralphjramirez

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am new to the IPad and do not fully understand Notifications. When messages appear when starting a session Notifications appear,, mainly a news event. I star to read the message and it disappears before I can read the entire message. Is there some way I can expand the time it remain visible so I can read the darn thing. I am not a pokey reader but not a speed reader. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

thanks.........Ralph

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am new to the IPad and do not fully understand Notifications. When messages appear when starting a session Notifications appear,, mainly a news event. I star to read the message and it disappears before I can read the entire message. Is there some way I can expand the time it remain visible so I can read the darn thing. I am not a pokey reader but not a speed reader. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

thanks.........Ralph
Swipe down from the top of the screen and tap the notifications button. You can then read all your unread notifications.
image.jpg

OP
R

ralphjramirez

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you very much for your prompt response. I won't be able to try your suggestion until this afternoon as I will be away from my network (I only have WiFi).

Thanks again..............Ralph

OP
R

ralphjramirez

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you very much. I just tried it and happy to say problem solved. I will read the forum rules as I evidently violated one/more of them.

Regards............Ralph:)

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm glad I could help solve your problem. Don't forget to come back if you have any more questions.

Most reactions