What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Notification problem

etlan_143

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Guys any 1 know how to enable the Push Notification in new iPad 3rd generation. I having problem I couldn't get any notification from my Facebook and some other application. But I already enable all my push notification in Settings.

Midranger4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
etlan_143 said:
Guys any 1 know how to enable the Push Notification in new iPad 3rd generation. I having problem I couldn't get any notification from my Facebook and some other application. But I already enable all my push notification in Settings.

Check that notifications are enabled at both general and application level. Drill too specified app (Facebook in your case) in the notification area and check the notification properties associated with it and see if that does the trick.

OP
E

etlan_143

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I already switched on all of my notification in settings and in specific application Facebook ... Still I didn't receive any notification from Facebook...

sungeek

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm having the same issue. iPad 3 and I get SOME notifications but not every one. It's almost as if they have been throttled.

m0us3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Having the same issue too. Any idea how to solve this?

yousef1977

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am not able to hear sounds for the notifications on my Facebook app

Most reactions

Latest posts