What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Notification Center

firemedic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ESPN or other apps don't appear in notification center. Calendar is the only one that does.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi fire..it doesnt appear in your settings?....do you have your notification on for these apps?

Go to iPad settings/notification-than find your apps and turn on notification. You can also creat how your notification will appear.

Hope that helps.

OP
F

firemedic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I drag from the top of the screen the only one in the notification center is the calendar. In setting I have like 4 others that say they are in the notification center

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Not all apps will always appear in the notification center when you pull it down. It will show when something needs attention or something is pending. Have you checked your settings to see if Espn has the notification turn on?

OP
F

firemedic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ya, it is turned on. I am new to all of this so not sure what does what. I have read some things about 3rd party things being shown on notification center and thought espn was one of them.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If Espn does not show up in the list when you are in settings/notifications...than it may be an app that doesn't provide that feature.

I just went to the app store to take a look at the free Espn apps-there was no mention of notification features. I am not sure which one you have, there are many. However, if the Espn app is not showing up as an app to turn notifications on-may be the app without this feature.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts